Women's Ministry exists to help the women of God love and serve the Lord.
The ministry fosters Christian relationships, encourages spiritual growth, and promotes service in our community and beyond.
Women's Ministry offers:
- Quarterly women's workshops with gifted outside speakers - childcare provided
- Service projects
- Quarterly fellowship events called "Not Just Desserts" - NEW!
- Dedication to young moms
- Encouragement for women in their faith
- Connections with Northbrook and the surrounding community
- Opportunities to share Christ's love and to serve others
Fall 2017 - Bible Study for Women
"Set Apart: Holy Habits of Prophets and Kings"
Tuesdays: September 12 - December 5 (12 weeks; no class on November 21)
9:00 - 10:30 am & 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Fee: $16 for the workbook
People today want to be set apart -- recognized, admired, followed, liked, but God calls us to be set apart in a different way. This study will look at the holy habits of prophets and kings set apart by their close walk with God.
The study will alternate between viewing the video lectures by the study's author, Jessica LaGrone, one week and a lively discussion the next.
Women's Ministry Council
Please contact any council member if you have questions, suggestions, or to volunteer!